- We are Ellgia Recycling (referred to as “we”/”us”/”our”).
- By using the Website, you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
Who has access to your information
- We have access to your information. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are the data controller and our address. We own the data that we collect on the site.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) we are the data controller and our address is (Ellgia, Unit 7, Lancaster Way, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB6 3NW)
- your name;
- your postcode;
- your email address;
- your telephone number, if you have submitted it to the Website;
- the summary report that the Website has generated for you as part of your use of the Website.
- We may use contractors to service the site. Where these contractors require access to personal information, we try to seek assurances that they comply with the DPA and that your information will be kept confidential. They will not use your information except to fulfil their obligations to us, and will not use it except in line with this privacy notice.
- We may have to disclose information about customers to our professional advisers to obtain professional advice.
- Other than as set out above, we will not disclose your information to anyone else.
Location of data
- The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Union.
Information we collect and use
- We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering with us, asking questions or submitting comments to experts on the Website, and requesting information or further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us and if you report a problem with the Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- If you complete a survey on the site, we may collect that and use it within our business.
- Details of your visits to our site including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. We use this for Website administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify you.
How we use your data
- We use data about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with access to parts of our Website;
- To allow you to use the facilities and services on the Website;
- To contact you about your requests;
- To use and analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our services;
- To tell you about important changes or developments to the Website;
- To produce statistics about our customers for our investors. This information is anonymous and does not identify any individual. We can use these statisitics to allow adverts to be targetted at certain types of customers.
Data and password security
- The data that you provide us with is stored on our secure servers. We have security procedures in place to prevent unauthorised access.
- Sending information on the internet is not completely secure. Although we use reasonable endeavours to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Unless we have been negligent we are not liable for any loss arising from a breach of security.
- This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites apart from links to other companies owned and operated by Ellgia Recycling.
- Contact Ely Depot, Unit 7, Lancaster Way, Ely, Cambridgeshire CB6 3NW Tel: 01223 322799 E: email@example.com