Ellgia has launched a bespoke consultant service to offer customers across the UK an expert view on waste and recycling services. This service aims to improve operational efficiencies and maximise profit for the customer.
Our team are experts in their fields and have extensive experience helping businesses achieve their corporate objectives by developing recycling schemes, increasing recycling rates or achieving zero waste to landfill.
How does this service work and how do you approach this?
The first stage of any waste review is for us to listen to what you are trying to achieve and gain a detailed understanding of your current waste management systems.
To ensure we get a full 360 degree view of your business we will analyse your data; normally we gain this information from a combination of invoice analysis, interviews and surveys. Could use symbol instead of word for degree if preferred. This enables our team to assess the direct and indirect costs of your waste services.
What does your company do after you have completed this analysis?
- We will highlight any potential improvements to the current waste systems, such as amended collection schedules or bin sizes. We see a large amount of “Fresh Air” tipping costs, as containers can be placed on schedule then forgotten about – Our goal is to reduce transport frequency and save you money or …is to reduce transport costs and save you money.
- Investigate then design alternative waste and recycling options, which may deliver reduced costs, improved rebates, increased recycling, reduced labour or streamlined operational processes.
- Look to use the most suitable service partners for each waste stream to match your requirements and review to maximise potential revenues, cost savings and operational frequencies.
- Review and then design our solution for your business.
- We present our options to you and then we set our goals, agree KPIs and move forward to benefit your business.
That sounds great, but we are unsure if we are in a contract?
Don’t worry if your business hasn’t reviewed its waste management for a few years then we are certain we can manage the whole process for you and all we require is a letter of authority from you to manage the process.
When can I start to see the benefits?
In some instances it can be immediate but every case is different.
For more information please contact our experienced team on 01223 322799 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org